DID YOU PURCHASE YOUR ROCKABILLY CHILI TICKETS YET?
Get your specially priced tickets for the Rockabilly Chili Fundraiser, happening on Sunday, March 2nd, 2014 from 11am – 4pm at the Kern Center! Tickets Now Available at the CCID
- Student Price: $5.00 – includes 4 chili sampling tickets
- Faculty/Staff Price: $10.00 – includes 4 chili sampling tickets
Where can you buy your tickets? You can visit WMSE located at Krueger Hall or you can now purchase your tickets at the CCID (3rd floor of the Campus Center). Student and Faculty are allowed to purchase up to two tickets at each respective price level. After that, tickets are regularly priced and available at our website or studios (820 N. Milwaukee Street).
Rockabilly Chili Fundraiser is a chili competition that pits 60 Milwaukee restaurants, cafes and caterers against one another to determine the city’s best chili as voted on by event attendees. Awards are given to winners in five different categories: best meat, best vegetarian, most unique chili, best heat, and best vendor display/presentation.
• Chili Pepper Races – that’s right, you’ve heard of the Sausage Races…but have you seen a chili pepper race?? Now’s your chance!
• A Live Rockabilly Band
• Your ticket includes 4 chili sampling tickets (Additional tickets can be purchased at the event for $1 each).
• Bring 2 or more non-perishable food item donations for Hunger Task Force and receive two additional sample tickets!