0 Replies Latest reply: Mar 17, 2014 10:18 PM by Chaning Ogden RSS

Looking for Mentors for a Day

Chaning Ogden

I know this alumni group has the talent I am looking for, so I hope you might have the time and interest to help MSOE have a strong showing at this unique event.

The event is called The Milwaukee Hardware Hackathon. It is an attempt to draw attention back to the roots of the region's innovation and bring out unique hardware based ideas. It will be connecting the innovative minds of people with hardware based ideas, and the business savvy style of entrepreneurs, to provide mentorship and an opportunity to bring the idea to life.

The event is already filling up, but we would love to acquire more engineers to help at the event. The help is really just lending your expertise and acting as a mentor for the teams that might be forming at the event. If you, and/or your company, might be interested in providing the expertise, I think it would be the icing on the cake for this event.

It is a great opportunity to connect with the community, network, have fun, and hack it up! Please let me know if you have any questions or might be interested in helping/participating in the event.