1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 23, 2014 11:57 AM by Debe Dannecker RSS

Student Accounts

Kyle Greunke
Visibility: Open to anyone

I recently had an issue with my billing done for this quarter for MSOE. When I went to go ask student accounts about it, a representative in the office helped me with the problem in a very unacceptable manor in which she ended up threatening to charge more money to my account. The discussion ended with her not being able to answer my question. I understand people have a bad day, which I assume she was having, and was in no way offended by her reaction, nor did I intend to offend her in any way. I am just curious if anyone else has run into this issue or if I am the only one.

• Re: Student Accounts
    Debe Dannecker

Kyle~

I am sorry to hear that you recently had a difficult experience in the Student Accounts Department.  Please know that the Student Accounts Staff members are here to assist all students and address any concerns or questions our students may have.   If you would like to discuss this situation please feel free to stop by our office and we can have a conversation. Our Office is open weekly from Monday - Thursday, 8am - 5pm and Fridays 8am - 4:30pm.  

Enjoy your Day!

Debe Dannecker

MSOE Director of Student Accounts/Bursar

1025 North Broadway

Milwaukee, WI  53202

payments@msoe.edu