7 Replies Latest reply: May 25, 2014 6:56 PM by Josiebel Sambolin RSS

Summer Food Offerings

Josiebel Sambolin
Visibility: Open to anyone

Are you an international student planning to stay over during the summer months in the Residence Halls?  YES??

What types of food would you like to see being offered for the summer sessions?

Please, provide us some feedback for  planning purposes.

Good Eats Roast Turkey

ESL-Students

• Re: Summer Food Offerings

Hello Misses Josiebel,

My preference is for fruits and veggies. I like grilled chicken and foods without spice.

I want to eat healthy foods in this summer.

Thank you!

Hello Misses Josiebel,

These are some kinds of food that I`d like to eat in the summer:

Breakfast and Dinner: Yam, Cassava, Couscous, Milk, Yogurt, Cheese, Eggs ,Ham, Bread, Juice of the fruit, Natural Sandwich, Chocolate Milk.

Lunch: Beans, Rice, Salad, Chicken, Mashed potatoes

Hi Ms. Josiebel,

The types of food that I would like to see being offered for the summer session are:

White Rice, Beans, Grilled Chicken, Beef (without sweet sauce and no spicy), Vegetables (Baroa Potatoes, Pumpkin), Natural Sandwich, Bread, Yogurt, Fruits (Mango, Orange, Apple, Banana, Pear, Papaya)

Thank you!

Gilmara

Silas Linares

Hi Ms. Josiebel.

For the summer, I would like to have white rice, grilled chicken, mashed potatoes, natural sandwiche, hot cocoa, natural juice, salad, beef and fruits.

Ps: without pepper!

Thanks.

Emanuele Mendonca

Hello Ms. Josiebel,

The types of food that I would like to see being offered for the summer session are:

White Rice, Beans, Pasta (without sauce), Grilled Fish, Grilled Chicken, Beef (without sweet sauce and spicy), Eggs, Potatoes, Yams, Vegetables, Fruits, Natural Sandwich, Cheese, Ham, Turkey, Tuna, Chicken salad, Natural Juice, Chocolate Milk, Bread, Pancake, Cereal, Cookies (without gluten), Honey, Butter and Cottage Cheese.

Thank you!

Karl Barth

Greetings!

I am a non-international student but I am staying for the summer to work in Milwaukee. I too, have some suggestions for the summer food program.

What locations will be open and what times? (can't find this info anywhere)

Some food suggestions: Mac & Cheese, Rib Patty Sandwiches, Fry Bar (Cheesy fries, bacon bits, the like), Nacho bar, Glazed carrots, Mashed potato bowls, fresh fruit, steak salads, and specialty meals were always a pleasant experience.

Thank you for your concern for summer residents,

Karl Barth