1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 22, 2014 8:41 PM by Seandra Mitchell RSS

AP Credits for Application

Ryan Koeppen
Visibility: Open to anyone

Hello everyone,

I am almost done with my application to MSOE for the fall semester of 2015 (I know, very early; I'm getting a head start on the application). I'm about ready to submit it, but the only question I still have is regarding the question that asks "How Many AP Credits Earned?"

Based on this, I am assuming that the admissions counselors want to know how many AP courses I have taken and have scored high enough to get credit for. If this is the case, I put 3 in my application. Just to give some extra information, here are the tests I have taken and the scores I have earned:

AP Calculus BC - 5

AP Microeconomics - 4

AP United States Government and Politics - 5

Would anybody be able to give me some extra information on what I should indicate on my application? Thank you very much for your help, and I can't wait to have my application submitted!

• Re: AP Credits for Application
    Seandra Mitchell

Hi Ryan, the answers that you have provided to that question is correct. AP scores of 4 and higher will be considered to count toward college credits. As a prospective student, you will be assigned an Admission Counselor, and they will work with you individually to discuss your AP credits, and any additional questions that you may have.