Office Assistant - EECS
**Along with this application, applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to Emily Vogel, CAP, OM at email@example.com. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. **
The Office Assistant will provide support for EECS faculty and staff with day-to-day tasks, including but not limited to: making copies, scanning, delivering mail, running errands, answering phones, cleaning and stocking the office, binding reports, event planning, supply inventory, and preparing marketing materials. Assorted projects from department staff and faculty, as assigned. The Office Assistant will serve as the first point of contact for every office visitor, so applicants should be comfortable interacting with faculty, staff, students, and campus visitors on a daily basis.
Applicants should have:
- excellent time management
- outstanding customer service skills
- an outgoing, can-do attitude
- familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- a strong attention to detail
- the ability to work independently (i.e. self-motivated)
This position does require some lifting and physical activity.
Academic Year 2019-2020