This program has been cancelled for 2020 and will return in 2021.
December 7th, 2019 | 8:45 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
MSOE Campus - FREE EVENT!
Join female students and professionals for a day of hands on exploration in mechanical engineering. Participants will get to complete a team-based engineering challenge and learn more about the diverse opportunities within the field of mechanical engineering. Exclusive tours to ME labs and spaces on campus will be a highlight for all attending!Participants can expect to:
- Learn more about what you can do with a ME degree
- See and experience MSOE mechanical engineering labs that you'd use as a student
- Meet faculty and students from MSOE's ME department
- Complete a unique hands-on mechanical engineering design project
- Interact with female students in ME through panels, guest speakers, and during the days activities
This opportunity is made possible through the generous support of Generac and is hosted by the MSOE mechanical engineering department, Society of Women Engineers chapter and American Society of Mechanical Engineers chapter.