Money Monday Blog - April 29
Welcome back to Money Monday! We still have a lot of scholarship opportunities and the list keeps growing! Make sure you're brushing up on your scholarship applications. Before you hit send, have a friend, parent, or mentor review your personal statement. Incoming student? We have scholarship opportunities for you to apply for as National Decision Day approaches!
There’s a Money Monday success story waiting for you too!
Are you a current MSOE student and waiting on your Financial Aid Offer? Please note that you must complete the verification process (if you've been selected) and submit your FAFSA before we will process it. We are now awarding both returning student and new student awards on a rolling basis.
MSOE Only (5):
- MSOE Students: $2,500 STEMForward Scholarship (May 3)
- Incoming MSOE Students: $4,000 WAICU Ladish Scholarship (May 10)
- MSOE Architectural Engineering Majors $2,000 Plumbing, Mechanical Sheet Metal Alliance Scholarship (May 17)
- Incoming MSOE Engineering Students: $5,000 Daniel J. Moceri Scholarship (May 17)
Added Today (6):
- Orphans and Half-Orphans: $1,000 Edu Birdie Scholarship (June 1)
- Graduates of MN School District 281: $1,000 Lavon H Cooper Scholarship (July 1)
- All Students: $1,000 Sleepjunkie (Aug. 1)
- All Students: $500 Travel Photography and Savings (Aug. 1)
- All Students: $2,000 Netspot Scholarship (Aug. 31)
- All Students: $2,500 Fortzed Renewable Energy Scholarship (Dec. 1)
Due This Month (6):
- All Students: $1,000 College Ave. Sweepstakes (Awarded Monthly)
- Incoming MSOE Students: $2,500 Northwestern Mutual Scholarship (Apr. 29)
- Nursing Students: AAC's Behavioral Health Academic Scholarship (Apr. 30)
- Female STEM Students: $2,500 Davinci Body Scholarship (Apr. 30)
- STEM Interested Students: $12,000 Last Pass Scholarship (Apr. 30)
- STEM Interested Students: $500 Clutch STEM Scholarship (Apr. 30)
Best of luck to those who apply!