MSOE is the new home for The Principals’ Center
Milwaukee School of Engineering is pleased to announce that the premier hub for school leadership development, The Principals’ Center (TPC), has moved from Cardinal Stritch University to MSOE.
TPC is dedicated to empowering and supporting school leaders in their journey toward excellence. Originally founded by Roland Barth at the Harvard Graduate School of Education in 1981, The Principals’ Center has since expanded its reach across the globe, touching the lives of countless educators.
Through professional development programs and an extensive learning community, TPC assists principals in leading change to ensure all students have access to a high-quality education.
“At MSOE, we take immense pride in the addition of The Principals’ Center to our academic community. Our renowned Rader School of Business already offers a distinguished MBA in Education Leadership, which has been instrumental in shaping educators into motivated and influential school leaders and community builders,” said Dr. Ruth Barratt, chair of the Rader School of Business. “Our program helps transform educators into motivated and influential school leaders and community builders.”
As a leading institution committed to fostering educational excellence, The Principals’ Center at MSOE is determined to provide continuous support and growth opportunities for school leaders throughout their careers. Our center offers a wide range of benefits, including:
- Engaging Breakfast Conversations: Throughout the year, we provide the perfect platform for networking and engaging in thought-provoking discussions on current educational topics.
- Dynamic Workshops and Conversations: We lead workshops and facilitate reflective conversations based on the latest research and best practices, empowering principals with cutting-edge knowledge.
- Collegial Relationships and Knowledge Exchange: We encourage the development of collegial relationships, promoting a fruitful exchange of ideas to support continuous professional growth.
- MSOE Faculty and Student Interaction: Our school leaders engage in a mutual exchange of ideas with MSOE faculty and students, fostering a learning environment that benefits all parties involved.
- Facilitating Effective Practice: The Principals’ Center stands firmly behind the goal of positively impacting student achievement through the implementation of effective leadership practices.
Participation in the programs and services organized and sponsored by the Principals’ Center is open to all leaders of public, parochial and private K-12 schools and districts.
To learn more about The Principals’ Center or get involved, please contact Michele Trawicki, program director of the MBA in Education Leadership program, at email@example.com or (414) 277-7286.