MSOE launches brand-new podcast, “Rethink What’s Possible”
Today, MSOE launched its first-ever podcast “Rethink What’s Possible.” Host Tom Crawford, 91.7FM WMSE station manager, sits down with MSOE students, faculty, staff, alumni and community partners to learn more about their inventions, research, industry trends, projects and experiences.
Season One kicks off with an intro and four unique episodes ready to stream including:
- Intro Episode: Welcome to Rethink What’s Possible
- Episode One: Life After Shark Tank
- Episode Two: Erasing the Mental Health Stigma
- Episode Three: Humanizing Machine Learning
- Episode Four: Rooted in STEM
Rethink What’s Possible is available on podcast streaming platforms including Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and Spotify.
Visit msoe.edu/podcast to learn more and start listening today!