This class will provide participants with an overview of statistical concepts and techniques for analysis with a real-world emphasis, using software. The focus will be on tools that the participant can take back to their workplace and implement to help solve formerly unanswerable problems.
Date: Next Date TBA
Time: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
PDHs: 7 | CEUs: 0.7
Immediate Take Aways
Who should attend
- Personnel from healthcare, industry, finance, accounting, etc.
How you will benefit
- Learn basic statistical concepts and tools such as:
- Data types
- Measures of central tendency
- Measures of variability
- Graphical methods
- Introduction to hypothesis testing
- Applied approach for decision making
Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Improved understanding of basic statistical concepts
- Ability to utilize graphical techniques to obtain a baseline of current performance
- Ability to convert everyday questions into a statistical format
- Answer questions statistically and practically using data