All MSOE professional education courses can be customized to meet your training needs at your workplace or at MSOE’s campus. Contact us today to create a specialized training program or learn more about our consulting services.
Making Thinking Visible
Gain a deeper understanding of the power of visual thinking when applied to project management and tap into visual techniques to aid your thinking, reporting and collaborating. You will learn specific techniques and approaches that increase understanding and clarity of complex project data.
Who Should Attend
- Project managers or program managers responsible for leading multifunctional teams
- New project managers seeking to develop team leadership skills
- Any project manager looking to refresh team communication strategies
- Any project leader at risk of unmet estimated budget, schedule or scope; unacceptable quality issues; or unsatisfied project customers
- Business analysts interested in visual thinking
Immediate Takeaways and Benefits
- Leverage visual techniques to clarify complex situations, foster project team collaboration and enhance understanding of project data
- Design an effective project war room and project dashboards
About the Instructor
Beth Slayman is an instructor in the Rader School of Business at MSOE. She has more than 25 years of experience managing business operations and software product development. She has a proven track record in leading large business initiatives requiring complex planning, communication and coordination.
Time: 1 - 5 p.m.
PDHs: 4.0 | CEUs: 0.4
Why should you choose MSOE? Learn more about what makes MSOE’s Professional Education a smart investment.