All MSOE professional education courses can be customized to meet your training needs at your workplace or at MSOE’s campus. Contact us today to create a specialized training program or learn more about our consulting services.
We're All Different: Leveraging MBTI Styles in Project Teams
What’s your type? And how does that differ from your teammates? This course will give you insights into various behavior styles that can impact perceptions and responses, enhancing your self-awareness and emotional intelligence. You’ll learn how to map the psychological make-up of your team, so you can identify team strengths and blind spots, leverage your team’s psychological diversity to the best advantage, and reduce stress and conflict. The end result: A happier, more productive team.
Please note: You must take the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator assessment before this workshop.
Who Should Attend
- Experienced project or program managers looking to refresh their team communication strategies
- Project managers who lead teams that have trouble communicating or resolving conflict
- Any team lead or team member who wants to improve their communication and interpersonal skills
Immediate Takeaways and Benefits
Understanding behavior preferences can help teams
- Leverage psychological diversity to best advantage
- Create effective communication, decision-making, and planning strategies
- Relate to each other with greater empathy and understanding
- Reduce stress and interpersonal conflict
About the Instructor
Mindy Davies brings 25+ years’ experience in human resources and training & development at Johnson Controls, St. Anthony Hospital, J.H., Collectibles, and National Development and Investment, Inc. As a management consultant, provided training and development expertise as a program developer, facilitator, and instructor. Facilitated strategic planning, performance management and project planning efforts. Developed workshops, case studies, simulations, games, and programmed learning materials. Enhanced client growth and profitability by helping to create visions, missions, and values; by building employee competencies; by teaching people how to solve problems, make decisions, and create plans
Time: 1 - 5 p.m.
PDHs: 4.0 | CEUs: 0.4
Why should you choose MSOE? Learn more about what makes MSOE’s Professional Education a smart investment.