How to apply for an F-1 Student Visa to study in the USA.
Steps in the visa application process:
- Gain acceptance to the MSOE ESL program or an undergraduate or graduate program.
- Provide proof of financial capability. This can be in the form of:
- A financial guarantee letter from a government of sponsoring organization
- An original back statement and affidavit of support
- An original MSOE financial certification
- Submit the non-refundable enrollment deposit
- Receive the form I-20 from MSOE
- Visit Study in the States for information on scheduling the visa interview at a US embassy or consulate.
- The decision to grant or deny a visa to an applicant is that of the Consulate or Embassy official who reviews your application.