H.E.L.P. Payment Plan Option
At the request of parents and students, MSOE developed an in-house payment plan option, Helping Everyone to Learn and Pay (H.E.L.P.) program. It's simple and interest free!
The H.E.L.P. Payment Plan follows five easy steps:
- We estimate your total expense for the academic year:
- Residence Hall
- Meal Plan
- Technology Fee
- Infrastructure Fee
- Then we estimate your annual deductions using financial aid award letter (not including work study):
- Loans Applied For (Minus Origination Fee)
- Tuition Deposit
- Outside Scholarships
- Next we take the difference between Step 1 and Step 2 to determine the total amount you will pay out of pocket.
- Choose between a 12 month or a 9 month plan
- 12 month enrollment deadline August 31st
- 9 month enrollment deadline October 31st
- Finally we will divide the amount in step 3 by the months chosen in step 4.
Please contact the Student Accounts Office to sign up.
Paying is Simple!
Online through CashNet:
- Credit Card (2.75% processing fee)
Terms & Conditions:
- $75 Enrollment Fee; Fee payment is due with first month payment and is non refundable.
- Payments are due on the first of every month.
- $25 late fee will be applied if payment is not received on time.
- Three consecutive miss payments will remove you from the H.E.L.P. Payment Plan