Summer in the City
Check out our Flickr photo gallery for highlights of the 2019 Summer in the City event. Thank you to all who attended!
2019 Outstanding Alumnus and Alumni Achievement Awards
View our Vimeo video showcase of the 2019 Alumni Achievement Awards and the Outstanding Alumnus of the Year Award! Summer in the City is also the time when the Alumni Association presents awards annually to former graduates of MSOE who have accomplished great achievements since they left campus.
Five Ways to Make the Most of Summer in the City
- Reconnect. Catch up with old friends as you come back to the place where it all started. Reminisce about the good times with the people who helped you create them and make new memories together.
- Explore. MSOE’s campus has grown exponentially over the years. Revisit some of your favorite places and explore new ones on a guided tour. Or venture out on your own.
- Learn. Ever wonder what it would be like to take a class without papers or tests? Attend a lecture or panel discussion and enjoy learning again.
- Relax. Cut loose and have some fun touring one of Milwaukee’s famous breweries, or visit a museum. Milwaukee is still known for its nightlife, the arts, and culture.
- Appreciate. Milwaukee is a fabulous place for quality family time. Check out Discovery World or the Betty Brinn Children’s Museum off-campus, or head over to the Kern Center for free fun.
Rooms have been held at these hotels below. When making a reservation, please mention that you are part of the MSOE Reunion Group receiving these reduced rates.
Brewhouse Inn & Suites; 1215 N 10th Street // $169 // (414) 810-3350
Drury Hotel; 700 N. Water St.// $154 use Group code: 2407747// (414) 224-7864
Hotel Metro; 411 E. Mason St. // $199 Deluxe Suite // (414) 272-1937
St. Kate - The Arts Hotel; 139 E. Kilbourn Ave. // $199 Standard Room // (414) 276-8686
Pfister Hotel; 424 E. Wisconsin Ave. // $219 Standard Room // (414) 273-8222
Leave the Tie at Home!
Summer in the City is a casual event! Casual clothing is suggested for daytime events; business casual attire is recommended for evening events.
Welcome back class of 1970 and 1995!
At Summer in the City in 2021, we will be celebrating the 25th and 50-year reunion milestones. Don't forget to take a few minutes to fill out our survey and share with us your new contact information, favorite MSOE memories, and exciting updates since graduation. A complimentary reunion booklet will be compiled for your class to share during and after the reunion weekend.