Welcome back to MSOE, it's time to kick off Summer in the City!
Summer in the City
Five Ways to Make the Most of Summer in the City
- Reconnect. Catch up with old friends as you come back to the place where it all started. Reminisce about the good times with the people who helped you create them and make new memories together.
- Explore. MSOE’s campus has grown exponentially over the years. Revisit some of your favorite places and explore new ones on a guided tour. Or venture out on your own.
- Learn. Ever wonder what it would be like to take a class without papers or tests? Attend a lecture or panel discussion and just enjoy learning.
- Relax. Cut loose and have some fun at Bastille Days, tour one of Milwaukee’s famous breweries, or take in a museum. Milwaukee is still known for its nightlife, the arts and culture.
- Appreciate. Milwaukee is a fabulous place for quality family time. Check out Discovery World or the Betty Brinn Children’s Museum off campus, or head over to the Kern Center for free fun.
Rooms have been held at these hotels below. When making a reservation, please mention that you are part of the MSOE Reunion Group receiving these reduced rates. More lodging information is available here.
Aloft Milwaukee Downtown; 1230 Old World Third Street // $149 // (866) 716-8143
Hotel Metro; 411 E. Mason St. // $159 Deluxe Suite // (414) 272-1937
InterContinental Milwaukee; 139 E. Kilbourn Ave. // $189 Standard Room // (414) 276-8686
Pfister Hotel; 424 E. Wisconsin Ave. // $219 Standard Room // (414) 273-8222
Leave the Tie at Home!
Summer in the City is a casual event! Causal clothing is suggested for daytime events; business casual attire is recommended for evening events.
Let the good times roll!
It's not goodbye, it's see you again next year!
2017 SUMMER IN THE CITY RECAP
Last year's Summer in the City alumni reunion provided three fun-filled days of fabulous festivities, food and friendship for the hundreds of alumni and families who attended. Weren’t able to attend? Check out our Flickr photo gallery to see what you missed!