The Allen-Bradley Hall of Science (also known as the Science Building) is home to classrooms and more than 40 state-of-the-art laboratories. Acquired in 1958, the Allen-Bradley Hall of Science was renovated to reflect contemporary design, with an aluminum and glass exterior. It was dedicated in 1960.
The Alumni Partnership Center (APC) is a focal point for a wide variety of alumni-related activities and the place where visiting alumni gather to participate in the camaraderie always present at MSOE.
The Campus Center is the center of social life at MSOE. Students meet up in the Campus Center to chat, play games, shoot pool or eat at the Skylight Marketplace. The “CC Building” also contains many student support services, classrooms, academic department and administrative offices, the Todd Wehr Conference Center and the Michael J. Cudahy Student Center.
The Dwight and Dian Diercks Computational Science Hall is a proposed 64,000 square foot cornerstone facility. This new facility — and the courses that will be taught within — will position MSOE at the educational forefront in artificial intelligence (AI), deep learning, cyber security, robotics, cloud computing and other next-generation technologies. The new building will provide modern classrooms, innovative laboratories, an auditorium, and spaces to support companies who partner with MSOE.
Fred Loock Engineering Center
The Fred Loock Engineering Center is home to classrooms and more than 40 state-of-the-art laboratories. Much of the education and research conducted by faculty, staff and students happens in this building; it's home to many labs, classrooms, faculty and department offices and other resources.
The German-English Academy building was built in 1890 to provide instruction in German and English and originally was a three-story cream city brick building with 12 rooms. MSOE permanently re-acquired the German-English Academy again in 2009 when Dr. Eckhart Grohmann donated it to the university.
The Grohmann Museum is home to the world’s most comprehensive art collection dedicated to the evolution of human work. The Man at Work collection comprises more than 1,000 European and American paintings and sculptures from 1580 to the present.
The Grohmann Tower apartment building is MSOE’s newest housing option for upperclassmen featuring studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartments. Currently open to all juniors, seniors and international students on a first-come, first-served basis.
This three-story, Queen-Anne style house made of cream-city brick was built in 1894 as the parsonage for Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church, located across the street. MSOE purchased the building in 1996 through a grant from the Glenn and Gertrude Humphrey Foundation
The Kern Center is a 210,000-square-foot recreation, athletic, health and wellness facility that was dedicated in fall 2004. It is home to the Athletics Department, Counseling Services, Health Services, Recreational Services, an ice arena, basketball arena, fitness center, field house, recreational running track and wrestling area.
Krueger Hall is home to the Rapid Prototyping Center and MSOE’s award-winning radio station WMSE 91.7 FM, well-known as the alternative frontier for Milwaukee music with an eclectic mix. There are also classrooms and a student project room in Krueger Hall.
Margaret Loock Residence Hall (MLH) was constructed in 1967, and is named after the wife of a former president of Allen-Bradley Co., Fred Loock, who was chairman of the MSOE Board of Regents. Several hundred students call MLH home. The MSOE Public Safety Department also is located here.
Regents Hall is arranged apartment style with each suite containing bedrooms, a bathroom and a kitchenette as well as the features found in Johnson Hall. This four-story addition to Johnson Hall was built in 1990.
Rosenberg Hall is home to MSOE’s Rader School of Business, the ESL resource center, the Gene Carter Apple Technologies Learning Suite, classrooms and laboratories, offices and a study lounge. MSOE has offered business programs since the mid-1950s.
Dedicated in 1965, the Roy W. Johnson Residence Hall (RWJ) houses several hundred students and also contains the Housing Office, dining hall for all three MSOE residence halls, a game room, Roscoe’s restaurant and the Food Services Office. The hall is named after Roy W. Johnson, former chairman of the board of Controls Company of America, who was an MSOE Regent.
The Todd Wehr Conference Center is located at the southwest corner of Broadway and Highland Street. It is part of the Campus Center, and is used for seminars, conferences, meetings and guest lectures, bands and other entertainment.
Pamela and Hermann Viets Field is an NCAA Division III competition field for soccer, lacrosse and club sport rugby. The field was built on top of a 780-car parking complex and is the first all-LED lit competition field in the United States.
The Walter Schroeder Library is a resource for MSOE students, faculty, alumni and businesses, including print and non-print reference materials and computers. Classrooms and faculty offices are located on the third floor. The library also is home to the world’s largest light bulb!