The primary responsibility of the Testing Center is to assist MSOE with meeting legally required needs of students with disabilities. Students with a documented disability, chronic medical condition, or mental health concern may request testing accommodations through Student Accessibility Services (SAS). The Coordinator of SAS, Angela Moureau, can be reached at 414-277-7281 or email@example.com.
Hours of Operation
Open Monday- Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
(Break week and summer hours may vary)
*Testing accommodations are available for eligible SAS students in evening classes.
The Testing Center is located on the second floor of the Kern Center, 1245 North Broadway, Suite K-250.
Please report to room K-251 for scheduled tests.
Testing Accommodations can include, but are not limited to:
- Extended test time
- Non-classroom testing environment
- Alternate test format
- Use of text to speech and/or speech to text software
- Reduced distraction aids
Schedule requests for any other students who are unable to take classroom tests on the scheduled dates, will be granted as space allows.
- Test Schedule Request Form
- Testing Policies/Procedures for Students
- Testing Policies/Procedures for Instructors (PDF)
- Effective Test-Taking Strategies (PDF)
- Test Anxiety Reduction Checklist (PDF)
For assistance please contact:
Wellness/Testing Center Coordinator
(414) 277-7264 office
(414) 405-0563 Testing Center cell