Apply for Campus Housing

Milwaukee School of Engineering policy requires all unmarried freshmen (0-39 credits earned) and sophomores (40-87 credits earned) under 21 years of age and whose primary family residence is more than 30 miles away must either live with parent(s), guardian(s), grandparent(s), brother or sister or in the residence halls.

International Applicants: Please do not fill out this form. Instead, use our housing application form for international students.


  • Complete the housing application below.
  • Submit this form electronically (using the “Send My Request” button at the end)
  • Your room reservation is not processed until your $175 enrollment deposit fee has been received. For your convenience, you may pay your enrollment deposit online with your credit card. To do so, please click the link below:

    Pay the enrollment deposit online

Please allow 30 days for processing your application.

MSOE Events

MSOE Videos