This computer series concentrates on C++ and Object Oriented Programming. Students may take this series as a non-degree student and will be granted a certificate at the successful completion of the series.
Who Should Attend
High-level technicians, engineers, etc.
These courses are taught by MSOE faculty members.
Classes meet one night a week for 11 weeks. This three-course certificate includes two required and one elective course.
- MS-3812 C++ Programing for Business (3 credits)
- MS-3832 Advanced C++ Programming for Business (3 credits)
Select ONE of the following
- MS-2810 Intro to Computer Programming – Visual Basic (3 Credits)
- MS-2815 Developing Business Solutions with C# (3 Credits)
- MS-300 Principles of Operating Systems (3 Credits)
- MS-485 Telecommunications (3 Credits)
For class start dates, please see the schedule of classes or contact the Graduate & Professional Education Department at (800) 321-6763.
For cost information, please visit our tuition and fees page.