Individuals who hold a master’s degree in a management related field (e.g., MBA, MSEM, etc.), or who have a bachelor’s degree and management experience, can earn a Master Certificate in Innovation & Entrepreneurship. Upon completion of a three-course sequence of graduate management courses, individuals are awarded the master certificate.
- MG-704 Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MG-745 Strategic Technology Development
Elective Courses (choose ONE)
- MG-733 Technical Sales and Management
- MG-770 New Product Management
- MG-772 Global Design, Test and Styling
All course prerequisites must be satisfied prior to enrollment.