- All applicants must be seeking a bachelor's degree in manufacturing, mechanical or industrial engineering.
- All applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale.
- First preference will be given to scholarship applicants who are Chapter 4 members, their spouse, and/or their children or grandchildren.
- Second preference will be given to scholarship applicants who reside within the following Wisconsin counties: Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington and Waukesha.
- Third preference will be given to scholarship applicants who reside within the State of Wisconsin.
- All scholarship applicants must plan on attending a four- (4) year program at an accredited, public or private college or university within the state of Wisconsin.
- Students may submit a scholarship application in succeeding years.
- Need is a consideration in awarding scholarships only when two or more applicants have equal qualifications.
To create an account to apply for this scholarship, please click here.
Best of luck to all who apply!