One (1), $500 scholarship will be awarded for the 2013-14 school year. The scholarship may be renewable annually if the recipient fulfills the agreed upon criteria listed below.
To be considered a candidate for the Northern Waters Scholarship, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a qualified, full-time student at MSOE seeking a professional, baccalaureate degree in biomolecular engineering with full time standing in the fall of 2013.
- Preference will be given to students with a permanent address in Itasca County, Minnesota.
- Student must demonstrate a financial need.
- Student must be studying biomolecular engineering. Preference will be given to female students.
- Student must maintain a minimum grade point average of 3.5 on a 4.0 grading system.
- Complete a scholarship report form available in the Student Financial Services Department.
- The donors may interview candidates selected by MSOE as finalists for the scholarship awards.
As a reminder, this scholarship is due by February 13th.
Best of luck to all who apply!