- 7 Is there a favorite book or movie that you think the Walter Schroeder Library should be sure to offer?
- 7 When a roof is more than just a roof...
- 6 How do you use the library?
- 6 Some Friday Fun: Hub-ifying Your Fortune - What does yours say?
- 5 MSOE students Justin Clough, Sandra Mejia, and Jessalynn Smith meeting "Reading Rainbow" host LeVar...
- 4 Bloggin' for your noggin' - Start the year off right
- 4 New digital collection highlights “A History of Radio at MSOE”
- 3 RE: Creating/editing an event I am trying to use this option to remind library staff of an upcoming...
- 3 So is school on tomorrow (Jan. 27) at MSOE?
- 3 The new faxing system at MSOE
Does anyone know why the library parking lot (Lot A) is filled up with orange cones blocking off parking spaces?
I don't remember any announcement that the library parking lot was going to be closed off today or receiving any warning indicating that those who usually park in Lot A may need to look elsewhere for…
Load more items
April is National Poetry Month. With this lovely weather, you should place a blanket in Cathedral Square, make a picnic lunch, and grab a book of poetry. Whether you share it with someone special or grab some calm on your own, it should be a very enjoyable experience. We've got the poetry at the Walter Schroeder Library, the rest is up to you.