Handshake is your ONE-STOP-SHOP for all things career…
- Find 1000s of Internship and Full-Time Jobs in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and nationwide
- Schedule an appointment with a Career Coach or find out when you can Drop-In
- See the companies coming to the next Career Fair - it changes right up to the day before the event, so check often
- Learn when employers are on campus to meet you
- Find events that will help you become a HI-PO (High Potential) candidate
Current Students – Career Services sets you up with a Handshake account on your first day of school, and you’ll have access to it after graduation and throughout your career.
- If you've already logged in to your Handshake account before, just go to msoe.joinhandshake.com/login and log-in with your MSOE username and password to get to your account landing page. We encourage you to update your profile!
- For first-time log in: Go to msoe.joinhandshake.com/login, and log-in with your MSOE username and password. Then follow the steps until you get to your account landing page. We encourage you to create your profile!
Alumni - Please get your new Alumni Email Address (scroll to bottom of page). Then you’ll re-register yourself with your new @alumni.msoe.edu email. It just takes a minute, and you're back into Handshake.
*** If you’re alumni who graduated pre-Handshake (2015), please get your new Alumni Email Address and register for your Handshake Account. It’s a fast and easy process.
For help with all things Handshake, visit their Help Center.
Features assessment and modules to help you identity your strengths and build upon them to demonstrate skills that are desired by all employers.