1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 22, 2013 4:22 PM by Dana Grennier RSS

Where is the "AAS-EET to BSEE Transfer Plan" participating colleges list?

Mike Marzolf

I have an associates degree in Industrial Automation, Controls, and Networking from Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College - New Richmond campus.  I would like to know if that school is an approved school for your transfer plan.  The link at "http://www.msoe.edu/community/academics/engineering/page/2134/electrical-engineering-aas-eet-to-bsee-transfer-plan-membe…" is not working.  The Overview page says "See List Below." but no link to the list can be found below.  I'm guessing it's because this is such a new program that maybe the documentation for it is not quite polished up yet.  Anyway, I would appreciate any help I can get on this, thanks in advance!

• Re: Where is the "AAS-EET to BSEE Transfer Plan" participating colleges list?
    Dana Grennier

Oops! Sorry about that confusion.  For now, we have removed the indicator to "see list below" as we develop content that will be meaningful to you.

We have current or pending transfer agreements with the following colleges:

• College of Lake County (IL)
    • Fox Valley Technical College
    • Gateway Technical College
    • Madison Area Technical College
    • Milwaukee Area Technical College
    • Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
    • Waukesha County Technical College
    • Western Technical College

I know that Judy Prest, your admission counselor, is also planning to reach out to you, if she hasn't already.  Thank you for bringing this to our attention.