MSOE uses Parchment as our transcript provider. This adds the functionality of being able to securely send electronic transcripts.
As of November 29, 2021, all official transcripts must be ordered through the Parchment interface.
Your official transcript will not be released if you have an outstanding balance in our Student Accounts office.
Parchment processing fees:
- Electronic transcript $3.50
- Printed and Mailed transcript $6.00
- Printed transcript picked up in our office $3.50
- Expedited Delivery of Printed Transcript – FedEx fee based on receiver address
- Unofficial transcripts can usually be obtained immediately by presenting photo identification in the Registrar’s Office (CC377).
Official transcripts typically take approximately one full business day to process, however, delays will occur at the end of each academic term. If you attended prior to 1985 and have not recently requested a transcript, there will be a delay as we are manually converting our paper transcripts to computerized records as the transcripts are requested.
Milwaukee School of Engineering is in possession of the student academic records from the diploma program at the former Milwaukee County General Hospital School of Nursing (MCGHSN). Please use the MSOE Parchment link above to obtain your transcript.