We're excited to have you as part of the MSOE family! There's are just a few things that we need you to take care before Welcome Weeks arrives.
Raider Orientation, Advising and Registration
ROAR, required for all incoming MSOE freshman, is about the people, places, and programs that will become your new academic home. At ROAR you will gain knowledge, skills, and connections to turn you into the master of MSOE.
- Offers students and their parents/guardians an opportunity to be connected to MSOE and prepare them for their upcoming transition to college
- Gives students an opportunity to learn about the registration process and receive their first term schedules
- Provides financial aid, students accounts (payment plan info), residence life (roommate info.) and campus life information sessions
- Creates opportunities to meet with key support staff that will aid in their success as a student
- Helps students activate official campus account including email
- Helps students get an official campus Student ID
- Gives students an opportunity get to know new Raiders and to have fun
And don’t forget to bring your parent, guardian or trustworthy note-taker. Your two guests will get a chance to attend their own sessions on financial aid, parent and family fund, and tips to supporting your success while at MSOE. Guests will have fun on a Milwaukee adventure, ready to meet back up by the end of your day!
Parking is free and available in the Water Street Parking Lot (1214 N Water Street)
2022 ROAR Days Dates:
|Thursday, May 26, 2022||Or||Friday, May 27, 2022|
|Thursday, June 9, 2022||Or||Friday, June 10, 2022|
|Thursday, June 23, 2022||Or||Friday, June 24, 2022|
|Wednesday, July 13th, 2022||Or||Thursday, July 14, 2022|
Transfer and International Student Orientation will be on Thursday, September 1, 2022. Time to be determined.
Virtual Session Recordings:
For those that could not attend one of our in-person ROAR Days, you can view the recorded virtual sessions below.
Money Matters: The inside scoop on financing the MSOE experience
Raising a Raider: A conversation about supporting your student during their college years
College Confidence: How to make your way as a Raider
We’re pumped for your arrival to campus. Check out some of the awesome events we have in store for you and more information about moving to campus.
Find information regarding the ALEKS Mathematics Placement Assessment.
We're here to help you and your MSOE student get off on the right foot. We've compiled a list of helpful resources for our great parents like you!
Learn your way around the MSOE campus and its surrounding community!