MSOE students will need their MSOE email to log into their my Financial Aid account to check the status of their financial aid award. Incoming students will receive their MSOE email account once they are registered for classes.
Financial Aid & Scholarships
COVID - 19 Updates for Financial Aid:
- The Department of Education requires that schools receiving CARES Act Funding publish on their website information about Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) allocations. You may view this report here.
- The Financial Aid Office is closed to walk in traffic until further notice. You may still contact us via phone, email, mail, or fax, and we will still have counselors available during this time period, at the hours listed below. Please visit MSOE's Coronavirus Page for more information.
- The U.S. Department of Education has also put out some helpful information on Financial Aid for Students, Parents, and Borrowers. Please visit their page here to learn more about forebearance, interest accrual, and other implications of federal student aid.
- The National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators has noted that there is a rise of consumer protection complaints and scams related to debt relief and COVID-19. Please be wary of any communication regarding debt relief, and please review any information regarding loans or student debt relief at official sources. You can view their news release here.
- Students who are unable to turn in person or get notarized the Identity and Educational Purpose Statement, or the Citizenship Affidavit, are encouraged to reach out to our office at the information below. We have alternative steps to assist you in getting this turned in promptly and without delay.
- MSOE's Financial Aid Office has made accommodations in regards to the Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy in light of Pass/Fail coursework, for students to maintain their eligibility for Financial Aid. Please review the update and our Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy here.
The financial aid office is dedicated to helping you identify the best resources available to assist in completing your education at MSOE. There are a variety of loans, scholarships and financial aid opportunities that you may be eligible to take advantage of. Below are a number of resources to help you get started.
We can be reached through the following means of contact, and typically have financial aid staff available for walk in counseling.
Contacting Financial Aid:
MSOE Financial Aid Office, CC431
1025 N. Broadway
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Phone: (414) 277-7223
Fax: (414) 277-6952
Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Walk-in Counseling Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Need to send us documents?
Please provide requested documents to us in-person or by mail. We have a drop box outside our office after normal business hours. Please do not email or fax us sensitive documents without first taking the proper steps to black out and secure sensitive information.