Athletics & Recreation Facilities
Health, wellness, fitness and recreation facilities for the MSOE community.
MSOE offers a variety of athletics and recreation facilities to enjoy during your time as a student, alumnus/a, faculty or staff member.
- Kern Center (includes Hotchkin Arena, field house, ice arena, workout areas and running track)
- Viets Field
- MSOE Raiders Stadium
- Raiders Field
Facility Hours of Operation:
Kern Center Academic Year Workout Hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 6:30 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Faculty/Staff/Student Card Access: 10 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Friday: 6:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Viets Field Academic Year Hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 6:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday: 6:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
To check availability, please refer to the hours above as well as 25live, MSOE’s official event and room reservation system. MSOE’s athletics schedule is available at go-raiders.com.
Viets Field hours are subject to change without notice due to weather conditions or campus/external events. Please check the 25live Viets Field calendar to see what times are not available due to team practices, events, sports camps, etc.