MSOE students will need their MSOE email to log into their my Financial Aid account to check the status of their financial aid award. Incoming students will receive their MSOE email account once they are registered for classes.
Helpful Financial Aid Forms
2019-2020 Verification Documents
Please note, any tax documents requested such as 1099-R, 1040, 1040x, W2s, and Tax Return Transcript must be requested either from the IRS or your Tax Preparer. If you do not see a document that is requested, please email our Financial Aid Office, or view it on your MyFinancialAid Portal.
- 2019-2020 Verification Worksheet
- 2019-2020 Verification Cover Sheet
- Get 2017 IRS Transcript
- IRS Form 4506-T for Transcript Requests
- 2019-2020 Identity & Educational Purpose Statement
- 2019-2020 Extenuating Circumstances Form - Please stop by our office to discuss this form.
2018-2019 Verification Documents
- 2018-2019 Verification Worksheet
- 2018-2019 Identity & Educational Purpose Statement
- Get 2016 IRS Transcript