MSOE students will need their MSOE email to log into their my Financial Aid account to check the status of their financial aid award. Incoming students will receive their MSOE email account once they are registered for classes.
Helpful Financial Aid Forms
For your convenience, all necessary forms and resources related to MSOE financial aid can be found here. Documents and forms can be downloaded to your computer for viewing or printing.
2019-2020 Verification Documents
Please note, any tax documents requested such as 1099-R, 1040, 1040x, W2s, and Tax Return Transcript must be requested either from the IRS or your Tax Preparer.
- 2019-2020 Verification Worksheet
- 2019-2020 Verification Cover Sheet
- Get 2017 IRS Transcript
- IRS Form 4506-T for Transcript Requests
- 2019-2020 Identity & Educational Purpose Statement
- 2019-2020 Extenuating Circumstances Form
2018-2019 Verification Documents
- 2018-2019 Verification Worksheet
- 2018-2019 Identity & Educational Purpose Statement
- Get 2016 IRS Transcript
- Budget Increase Request
- Financial Aid Suspension Appeal
- Citizenship Affidavit
- Selective Service Request (Please Print the Certificate from sss.gov)
- 2018-2019 Claiming Your Financial Aid Award
- Scholarship Report Form
- Scholarship 101 Presentation - March 27, 2018
- Repayment Your Loans Presentation - May 8, 2018