International Admission Requirements
In addition to the regular admission requirements for the MSOE graduate programs, international students have additional steps in the application process.
International Graduate Student Admission Requirements
- Transcripts that are submitted much either be issued in English or must have a certified translation in English.
- All international students whose undergraduate degree was not completed in the USA must submit an official GRE/GMAT score regardless of college/university gpa.
- Submit Proof of English Proficiency (One of the following)
- Submit an official transcript indicating receipt of a baccalaureate or graduate degree from a United States college/university or other institution where the language of instruction is English.
- Submit an official TOEFL score of at least 90 with a minimum band of 19.
- Submit an official IELTS score of at least 7.0 with a minimum band of 6.0
- Submit proof of satisfactory completion of the MSOE ESL Program or other approved Intensive ESL program.