Get to know MSOE! Our virtual tour of campus will take you to the spots that you'll become familiar with during your time as a Raider. Located in the heart of downtown Milwaukee, MSOE is perfectly situation just blocks from Lake Michigan, the entertainment district, and so much more.
At MSOE, we know that visiting campus is a crucial step in the college search process, and that is why we are dedicated to giving our families the best experience possible. We are so proud of our university and we look forward to showing you what MSOE has to offer. Whether you are a freshman in high school only starting to think about the future or an accepted high school senior ready to commit to a college, we have a visit for you! Not sure what visit opportunity is best for you? Please give us a call at (800) 332-6763, and we will help you.
Campus visits are focused on you! During your visit, you will meet with an admission counselor to develop your MSOE plan for success. You will also receive a thorough campus tour of our classrooms, labs, residence halls, and facilities. Accepted students have the opportunity to meet with faculty, coaches, and anyone else who may be helpful to the college search process! Visits are typically available Monday through Friday at 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. We are now offering one-on-one tours with extra safety precautions in place. No more than four people per family are allowed on tour, and facial coverings are required. Please contact us at (800) 332-6763 if you have any questions!
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. NO WALK-INS.
Register Online →
Audience: High School Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors & Transfer Students
MSOE Open Houses are designed to target prospective students in the beginning stages of the enrollment process. High school sophomores, juniors, and seniors, as well as prospective transfer students, are encouraged to attend. Join us, safely, on-campus for to learn about the admission process, take a walking tour of the highlights on campus, and interact with current students and staff. The day will end with the opportunity to hear from current students about their experience at MSOE and dedicated time with the Admissions staff.
On-campus Open Houses will begin at 9:30 a.m. and end at 1:30 p.m. Light refreshments will be served
Register for one of the dates below!
- Saturday, September 19 at 11 a.m. (CST)
- Saturday, October 17 at 11 a.m. (CST) (VIRTUAL)
- Saturday, October 17, 2020 (ON-CAMPUS)
- Saturday, November 14, 2020 (ON-CAMPUS)
Audience: High School Juniors and Seniors
Preview Days are designed to target high school juniors beginning their college search and high school seniors who are looking for important information and application steps to prepare themselves for MSOE. Join our MSOE Admissions Team virtually to hear more about the university. Learn more about our majors, the admissions process, financial aid and scholarships, how we teach, student life, and more!
Virtual Preview Days will be held virtually this fall. Watch past sessions or register for one below!
Accepted Student Days
Audience: Accepted High School Seniors
Accepted Student Days are designed for high school seniors who have been admitted to MSOE for the fall. Students will spend “a day in the life of an MSOE student.” Prospective students are paired up with current MSOE students and given a personal tour of campus, including classrooms, labs, study spaces, and places to dine and relax. Students are also given an opportunity to meet with faculty during the “First-Year Experience.” This time allows faculty to talk to students through their first-year curriculum and learn more about student projects and internship / career opportunities. Students and parents are also given an opportunity to meet with staff from Financial Aid, Student Life, Athletics, Residence Life, and their assigned Admissions Counselor.
*Transfer students are encouraged to set up a personal visit instead of attending this event.
Accepted Student Day dates for 2020-21 will be released soon!
Watch one of our multiple Virtual Events to learn about different majors, campus life, and get a better feel for all of MSOE’s offerings. These online events were hosted by a wide range of MSOE faculty, staff, current students, and alumni. Tours of labs, demonstrations of equipment, and campus highlights are featured.
This series will be expanded through the fall.
Watch one of our past virtual events below and check back for future dates!
- June 2, 2020 - Welcome to MSOE
- June 4, 2020 - Civil and Architectural Engineering and Construction Management
- June 9, 2020 - Tour of A Building Site (Architectural Engineering)
- June 11, 2020 - Rader School of Business
- June 16, 2020 - MSOE's Innovent Center
- June 18, 2020 - Biomedical Engineering
- June 23, 2020 - MSOE's Center for Biomolecular Modeling
- June 25, 2020 - BioMolecular Engineering
- June 30, 2020 - Campus Community and Engagement
- July 2, 2020 - Nursing
- July 9, 2020 - Electrical Engineering
- July 14, 2020 - Electrical Engineering Alumni Talk
- July 16, 2020 - Computer Engineering
- July 21, 2020 - E-Sports and Gaming
- July 23, 2020 - Actuarial Science
- July 27, 2020 - Welcome to MSOE - Overview (Private College Week)
- July 28, 202 - Accounting Program (Private College Week)
- July 29, 2020 - Wellness Center (Private College Week)
- July 30, 2020 - Software Engineering and Computer Science (Private College Week)
- July 31, 2020 - Welcome to MSOE - Overview 2 (Private College Week)
- August 3, 2020 - Conversation with Dwight Diercks of Nvidia
- August 4, 2020 - Software Engineering and Computer Science Alumni Talk
- August 6, 2020 - Mechanical Engineering
- August 11, 2020 - Tour MSOE’s Rapid Prototyping Center (3-D Printing)
- August 13, 2020 - Industrial Engineering
- August 18, 2020 - Athletic and School Spirit
- August 20, 2020 - User Experience
- August 25, 2020 - The Student Experience and Milwaukee
- September 1, 2020 - Welcome to MSOE (2)
Raider Diversity Overnight
Spend the night at MSOE with other accepted students! Raider Diversity Day provides accepted students from diverse backgrounds with the opportunity to learn about the ways in which they can become engaged within the campus community. Students will stay overnight in MSOE residence halls, attend a university sponsored social event, and connect with current students and faculty at this two-day event. Learn more about the ways in which our university celebrates diversity by registering for this two-day event.
Students will stay overnight on these days:
- Dates to be determined
Spend a week on campus in the month of July and explore numerous career possibilities in the STEM, business and health care fields. Experience MSOE’s academic offerings, campus life, and downtown Milwaukee. Summer Programs are open to high school freshmen, sophomores and juniors.
The admissions office hosts group tours for high school groups interested in MSOE or the STEM fields. Tours are available to high school groups Tuesday – Thursday at 9 a.m. and consist of a presentation by an admission counselor and a walking tour of campus. Please call (800) 332-6763 two weeks in advance to arrange your visit or register online. More details will be provided when scheduled.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. NO WALK-INS.
Register Online →
Guidance Counselor Workshop
Join the MSOE Admissions staff as they host a workshop for high school counselors. You’ll choose from different activity sessions, each focusing on different majors. You will also enjoy a Milwaukee River Boat tour, dine with alumni and current students, and tour the campus. Cost of attendance is $60 per person.
- Next workshop date TBA
Both MSOE and Milwaukee love having visitors. Whether you’re coming for a few hours or the whole weekend, there are lots of things to do both on and off campus.