Kern Center Memberships
|Classification*||Yearly Rate||4-Payment Plan|
|MSOE Student||No Charge|
|Spouse or dependent of MSOE student||$100||N/A|
|MSOE student & family||$100||N/A|
|MSOE faculty/staff||No Charge|
|Spouse or dependent (not MSOE faculty or staff member)||$192||N/A|
|MSOE faculty/staff & family||$252||$63|
|Alumnus/alumna & spouse or dependent||$312||$78|
|Alumnus/alumna & family||$376||$94|
|Retired MSOE Faculty/Staff in Quarter Century Club||No Charge|
|Retired MSOE Faculty/Staff in Quarter Century Club and spouse or dependent||$192|
|Retired MSOE Faculty/staff in Quarter Century Club and family||$252|
|Retired MSOE Faculty/Staff||$100|
|Retired MSOE Faculty/Staff and spouse or dependent||$192|
|Retired MSOE Faculty/Staff and family||$252|
|Community individual with spouse or dependent**||$632||$158|
|Community individual & family||$704||$176|
|Non-prime-time community & spouse or dependent||$476||$119|
|Non-prime-time community & family||$504||$126|
|Corporate and spouse or dependent||$476||$119|
|Corporate and family||$504||$126|
|Senior and spouse or dependent||$476||$119|
|Senior and family||$504||$126|
Membership application fee (not applicable for MSOE students, faculty or staff members): $10 per person; $35 maximum per family
* Membership Classifications
** Must be 18 to purchase an individual membership
- Student is defined as being currently enrolled with verifying MSOE ID.
- Spouse is defined as being legally married to “member” verified by a marriage certificate or tax return.
- Dependent is defined as up to age 19 (25 if full-time student) with verifying tax return.
- Family is defined as spouse and/or dependent children up to age 19 (25 if full-time student) with verifying tax return.
- Alumnus/alumnae is defined as having graduated from an MSOE degree program.
- Corporate rate – Please call (414) 277-2672 to see if your group/organization qualifies.
- Senior is defined as a person age 62 or older.