Career Connections Center
The Career Connections Center works hard to make your internship and full-time job search as easy as possible. Not only do we bring employers right on campus to recruit you, we can help you be their candidate of choice, or as they say in their industry...a HI-PO (high potential).
Let us help you stand out with ...
- An effective resume that gets you noticed and called for an interview.
- Strong interview skills - and it's the interview that clinches the offer.
- Effective Networking Skills - learn what to say when you get the opportunity to meet someone who has the power to give you a job.
- Career Fair Prep - it's big and busy, so where do you start? We can give you strategies to help you have a successful career fair experience.
- An attention getting Handshake and LinkedIn Profile - 97% of companies are looking for you online, so you want to make a great first impression.
- Thinking about Graduate School? We're happy to help you in the application process, including creating a compelling personal statement.
Not sure where to start your job search? We can help you find lots of great opportunities.
Already have an idea about where you want to work? We can help connect you with representatives in your target companies or industry.
If you're an Employer and would like to hire MSOE students for your internship or full-time opportunities, please visit our Career Connections Center Employers Page for more information about On-Campus Recruiting at MSOE.