Internships are a valuable addition to your MSOE student experience - they let you use your new skills and work with experienced professionals to solve real industry problems. Join your fellow Raiders in working in an internship - typically 80-85% of MSOE students have one or more while at school.
Here's how you'll benefit...
- You'll see and experience the direct application of what you're learning in your classes and labs.
- You'll gain experience in a professional setting - something that's in high demand by employers.
- Working in an internship will make it easier to get more!
- You'll expand your professional network, both within the company and with their network of customers, suppliers, contractors, etc.
- Do great work, and your company is likely to offer you another internship or full-time offer.
- You'll earn some great money!
How to get your internship...
- It's easier with help from Career Services! Schedule an appointment, and we'll help you with your job search, creating an effective resume, strengthening your interview and networking skills, preparing for career fairs, evaluating your job offers, and anything else you need for your career and professional development.
- Be sure to attend Career Fairs - Hundreds of employers will be offering internship opportunities.
- More and more internship opportunities are posted on Handshake every day. Log-in to your Handshake account often.
- Ensure your Handshake profile is strong and complete, because employers are using Handshake to look for and contact MSOE students. They value your strong skills and experiences - make sure they're highlighted in your profile, so they can find you!
Visit Career Services online for more information, resources, and our Drop-In Hours schedules.
If you're an Employer and would like to hire MSOE students for your internship opportunities, please visit our Career Services Employers Page for more information about On-Campus Recruiting at MSOE.