Veteran’s Information

Any student who served in the armed services of the United States, either regular services, Selected Reserves or National Guard may be eligible for some form of financial assistance. Dependents of veterans may also be eligible for benefits.  This assistance may come in the form of the Federal GI Bill®, or other reimbursement programs.

The Veteran’s Certifying Officials for MSOE are Steve Midthun and Lena Scheibengraber.

They are located in MSOE’s Financial Aid Office, CC-431, or by calling (414) 277-7223.

yellow-ribbon-program MFS17_Designation Top Universities Military logo

Education Benefit Types

MSOE has been approved for certifying training veterans under all public laws pertaining to veterans educational benefits. View details on each federal and state benefit to learn more about what it is and how to apply. Please note that MSOE does not and cannot determine eligibility for veterans benefits; the VA determines all eligibility.

Support Services

Various services are available to veterans at MSOE. From admission to graduation, our support staff will work with you to ensure both personal and academic success.

Frequently Asked Questions

Questions are plentiful when it comes to veteran benefits. Click to view a list of some top Q&As.

Contact Us

Financial Aid Office

(800) 778-7223

Student Accounts Office

(800) 886-6763

Financial Aid News Blog
Financing your Education