Electrical Principles and Practices I
This 21-hour 4-day seminar is Part One of an introduction to electrical and electronic principles and practices and their uses in residential, commercial, and industrial applications. Chapters have been expanded to include greater coverage of personal protection and safety. A CD-ROM is included and contains information to supplement the textbook.
Who Should Attend:
Upon successful completion, you will be able to:
- Electricity Principles
- Basic Quantities
- Ohm’s Law and the Power Formula
- Math Principles
- Math Applications
- Numbering Systems and Codes
- Meter Abbreviations and Displays
- Taking Standard Measurements
- Symbols and Print Reading
- Circuit Conductors Connections and Protection
- Series Circuits
- Parallel Circuits
- Series Parallel Circuits
- Days 1-3: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Lunch: noon to 1 p.m.
- Day 4: 9 a.m. to noon
Continental breakfast and lunch will be served daily. Beverages/Snacks provided throughout the day.
- Steven Fredette, Ph.D., P.E. – President; Fredette Consulting