Dates: Aug 22-26, 2022. Cost: $2, 160. CEUs: 2.7.
Public Seminars and Events
Public Hands-On Seminars
MSOE’s Applied Technology CenterTM regularly offers seminars that are designed to keep engineers and managers abreast of cutting-edge technological development, current applications and newly developed techniques. While some of these seminars focus on the foundation of fluid power, others explore more advanced sophisticated concepts in a high-tech, applications-oriented environment.
Unless otherwise noted, all public seminars take place at the headquarters of our new education partner, GS Global Resources.
926 Perkins Drive
Mukwonago, WI 53149
Training room #5050 on the second floor.
For directions and hotel recommendation, please refer to the GS Global Resources website. If you have questions regarding location or lodging, please contact Gerry Warzala at (262) 378-5200.
Dates: Jan 23-27, 2023. Cost: $2,160. CEUs: 2.7
Dates: TBD. Cost: $600. CEUs: 1.2
Dates: Sept 19-22, 2022. Cost: $600. CEUs: 1.8
Dates: Feb 20-24, 2023. Cost: $2,160. CEUs: 2.7
Dates: Upon request. CEUs: 2.7. Cost: $1,800
Dates: Upon Request (70261). Cost: $1,800. CEUs: 2.7
Public Online Live Seminars
Live Online Seminars: In compliance with this difficult time, MSOE invested in software platform to launch Live Online Seminars. The following are the conditions and terms:
- Interactive: Participants will enjoy learning, ask questions, and share their experiences with other participants for even reduced cost.
- Material: Participants will receive the same material (textbook + workbook) shipped to your location.
- Duration: Length of each course is 12 Hours, 3 hours/day.
- Time: 9 AM – Noon, CDT. 3 sessions, 50 minutes/session followed by 10 minutes break.
- CEUs: 1.2/session.
- Certificates: Certificates issued per course as usual.
- Cost: $1,200/person/course for individuals.
- Group Training: Cost for group training from one company, please contact Dr. Medhat Khalil (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Electrohydraulic Components and Systems (ISBN: 978-0-9977634-2-3)
- June 6, 2022: Chapter 5 & 6: Proportional valves & Servo Valves
- June 7, 2022: Chapter 7: Electro-hydraulic Valve Selection Criteria
- June 8, 2022: Chapter 8: Open-Loop versus Closed-Loop EH Applications
- June 9, 2022: Chapter 9: Control Electronics for Electro-Hydraulic Valves
Hydraulic Fluids and Contamination Control (ISBN: 9978-0-9977816-3-2)
October 10, 2022: Chapter 1 & 2: Introduction & Hydraulic Fluids
October 11, 2022: Chapter 3 & 4: Energetic Contamination & Gaseous Contamination
October 12, 2022: Chapter 5 & 6: Fluidic Contamination & Chemical Contamination
October 13, 2022: Chapter 7 & 8: Particulate Contamination & Hydraulic Fluid Analysis
Chapter 9 & 10: Hydraulic Filter Performance Ratings & Contamination Control in Hydraulic Transmission Lines
Introduction to Hydraulics for Industry Professionals (ISBN: 978-0-692-62236-0)
December 12, 2022: Chapter 4: Hydraulic Pumps and Motors
December 13, 2022: Chapter 5: Hydraulic Valves Overview
December 14, 2022: Chapter 6 & 7: Hydraulic Reciprocating Actuators & Hydraulic Accumulators
December 15, 2022: Chapter 8: Hydraulic Circuits for Basic Applications, Contd.