Dates: Feb 8-12, 2021 (70267). Cost: $2,160. CEUs: 2.7
Public Seminars and Events
Public Online Live Seminars
Live Online Seminars: In compliance with this difficult time, MSOE invested in software platform to launch Live Online Seminars. The following are the conditions and terms:
- Interactive: Participants will enjoy learning, ask questions, and share their experiences with other participants for even reduced cost.
- Material: Participants will receive the same material (textbook + workbook) shipped to your location.
- Duration: Length of each course is 12 Hours, 3 hours/day.
- Time: 9 AM – Noon, CDT. 3 sessions, 50 minutes/session followed by 10 minutes break.
- CEUs: 1.2/session.
- Certificates: Certificates issued per course as usual.
- Cost: $1,200/person/course for individuals.
- Group Training: Cost for group training from one company, please contact Dr. Medhat Khalil (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Schedule for Live Online Seminars. (Register now)
Electrohydraulic Components and Systems (ISBN: 978-0-9977634-2-3)
- January 18, 2021: Chapter 5 & 6: Proportional valves & Servo Valves
- January 19, 2021: Chapter 7: Electro-hydraulic Valve Selection Criteria
- January 20, 2021: Chapter 8: Hydraulic Circuits for Basic Applications
- January 21, 2021: Chapter 9: Control Electronics for Electro-Hydraulic Valves
Introduction to Hydraulics for Industry Professionals (ISBN: 978-0-692-62236-0)
- November 2: Chapter 4: Hydraulic Pumps and Motors
- November 3: Chapter 5: Hydraulic Valves
- November 4: Chapter 6&7: Hydraulic Reciprocating Actuators and Accumulators
- November 5: Chapter 8: Hydraulic Circuits for Basic Applications
Public Hands-On Seminars
MSOE’s Applied Technology CenterTM regularly offers seminars that are designed to keep engineers and managers abreast of cutting-edge technological development, current applications and newly developed techniques. While some of these seminars focus on the foundation of fluid power, others explore more advanced sophisticated concepts in a high-tech, applications-oriented environment.
Unless otherwise noted, all public seminars take place at the headquarters of our new education partner, GS Global Resources.
926 Perkins Drive
Mukwonago, WI 53149
Training room #5050 on the second floor.
For directions and hotel recommendation, please refer to the GS Global Resources website. If you have questions regarding location or lodging, please contact Jeanette Cutberth at (262) 378-5225.
Dates: Dec 14-15, 2020 (70265), Jun 7-8, 2021 (70270). Cost: $600. CEUs: 1.2
Dates: Nov 2-5, 2020 (70264), Mar 8-11, 2021 (70268). Cost: $600. CEUs: 1.8
Dates: December 7-11, 2020. Cost: $2,160. CEUs: 2.7
Dates: October 19-23, 2020. Cost: $1,800. CEUs: 2.7
Dates: Oct 5-9, 2020. CEUs: 2.7. Cost: $1,800
Dates: Nov 2-5, 2020 (Online), Jan 11-15, 2021 (70266), May 24-28, 2021 (70269). Cost: $2,160. CEUs: 2.7