Scrum and Agile Project Management
In this course attendees experience an intensive interactive introduction to Scrum and the agile project management philosophy. Project management challenges and approaches will be explored within the agile framework as well as a discussion about how to apply the approach in attendees’ organizations. No software development experience is necessary!
Time: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Price: $1,955 for first learner
$1,455 for each additional learner
Immediate Take Aways
- Learn the fundamentals of Scrum
- Learn how to apply Scrum to your projects
- Understand artifacts as defined in the Scrum Process Framework
- Navigate the cultural changes necessary to implement Scrum
Who Should Attend
Individuals or teams seeking to understand the ways in which Scrum can be utilized to improve workplace efficiency:
- Professional engineers
How You Will Benefit
- Attain a clear understanding of the foundational elements of Scrum and their coherence
- Take part in a Scrum Team
- Incorporate Scrum ideas into existing projects
- Gain a better insight into the tradeoffs of adopting agile or Scrum processes
Upon completion, you will be able to
- Understand the ways agile methodology can be applied in plan-driven projects to help manage uncertainty
- Benefit from hands-on experience with Scrum
- Have knowledge of trade-offs of the various aspects of Scrum
- How to customize Scrum for specific types of projects.
Milwaukee School of Engineering reserves the right to revise at any time, without notice, any and all programs, fees and costs stated herein in accordance with the best academic and industrial standards as recommended by its advisory committees. The right also is reserved to cancel any course or subject at any time because of insufficient registration or other valid reason.