Take the next step and get started on your future today!
An MSOE Degree Pays Off
Here are just a few reasons students like you choose MSOE:
- You might spend less per year at a public university, but it will likely take you longer to graduate. The cost evens out in the end. At MSOE, you’ll be admitted directly to your program and take classes in your major freshman year.
- MSOE has 4-year graduation guarantee!
- Every university’s Career Services Office can provide data on their graduates and what they’re doing after graduation. Not many other schools can claim a 96% graduate outcomes rate like MSOE (this means 96% of our graduates are employed or going to grad school within six months of graduating).
- Check out third-party sources like PayScale Inc., which publishes a College Salary Report and College ROI Report, to see how a degree from MSOE pays off compared to other universities.
- Finally, learn more about how we teach and why you should choose MSOE.
See what others are saying about us:
- MSOE has the highest return on investment (ROI) and the highest average starting and mid-career salaries of any school in Wisconsin according to PayScale Inc.
- In a recent report from the Georgetown University Center on Education and the Workforce entitled “A First Try at ROI: Ranking 4,500 Colleges,” MSOE was at the top of the list, offering the highest ROI of all colleges and universities in Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa and Minnesota that offer bachelor’s degrees.
- MSOE was listed among America’s Best 25 Colleges and Universities, ranked by graduates’ careers.