Doing Business with China: Registration
MG 8042a - Application Thesis – Cultural Immersion Part 1: May be taken as a stand-alone course
MG 8042b - Application Thesis – Cultural Immersion Part 2 (travel and course work): Students must successfully complete the Application Thesis – Cultural Immersion Part 1 (MG 8042a) and apply for the program
Current MSOE Students:
- Current graduate students with 30 or more credits may enroll in the combined Application Thesis – Cultural Immersion Part 1 and 2 in lieu of the Capstone/Thesis
- Students with less than 30 credits can use the courses as elective credits
Alumni, Spouses and Employees of Partner Organizations:
- Alumni, spouses and employees of partner organizations can enroll through the Professional Development Admission process. Candidates must hold an undergraduate degree
Application Requirements: Due January 29, 2018
- Completion of application form
- Completion of Letter of Intent
- Minimum of two letters of recommendations/support (minimum one (1) from faculty)
Fees and Costs:
- Tuition for MG8042a and MG8042b (each 3 credits for total of 6 credits)
- International travel fees – approximate cost $4,400
- Includes airfare, lodging (based on double occupancy), ground transportation, business and group meals, and scheduled tours.
- Quoted fees are estimates. Fees may be altered based on the number of participants and economic conditions.
- DEPOSITS: $250 Deposit (due Jan 29, 2018), $1,500 due March 5, Remainder due May 1.
Number of Participants:
Application Thesis – Cultural Immersion Part 2– Min 6/Max 14 Graduate students with 30 or more credits taking the class as their capstone will be given priority.