International Undergraduate Admission Requirements
Find out what it takes to get admitted to MSOE's undergraduate degree programs.
- A completed online undergraduate student application
- Official transcripts of all secondary or post-secondary schools that you attended (high school or college) showing complete results from every year.
- Official ACT/SAT score card
- Official test results from TOEFL, IELTS or DuoLingo. MSOE’s TOEFL code is 1476. For full admission we require 82 iBT TOEFL with the band score of 19 or a 6.5 IELTS with a minimum band score of 6.0. Also a GTEC CBT score of 1176-1200 will also be considered a proof of English proficiency.
- If your score is below the admission requirement, there are options to both enroll in the MSOE ESL program as well as dual admission.
- Original MSOE financial certification or original bank document (on bank letterhead) showing enough money to cover your education and living expenses at MSOE for one year.
- A copy of your current passport
- A completed housing application if you plan on living in the MSOE Residence Halls
- Proof that you will have health insurance coverage while studying at MSOE