Start, refresh, or renew your skills for career advancement with Professional Education Courses at MSOE!
Be the first to know about our professional education courses by signing up to be on our email list.
+ Custom Training and Consulting Services
At MSOE we offer businesses a one-stop resource for all your custom training and consulting needs. We’ll work with you to personally design and customize educational solutions to fit your organization’s unique requirements. Using an array of subject matter experts, we can create custom programs in virtually any subject area just for you.
Custom Course Design Process
We’ll be glad to guide you through each step of the process to ensure a memorable and successful experience. Contacts us right now to plan your training.
- Consultation – We meet with members of our organization to identify your critical knowledge and skill needs and to develop specific performance-based outcomes.
- Approval – Assist with program design as you review the customized training content and learning model in collaboration with the program manager and instructor(s).
- Evaluation – Program participants provide feedback concerning program quality at end of the learning process providing critical points of the learning process.
- Results –You are assured of a measurable return on your investment with programs that support both employee performance and organizational productivity goals.
Request More Info
Thanks for your interest in our Custom Training and Consulting services. To get started, contact us directly or fill out online contact request form. We’ll use it as a starting point to talk about opportunities for training, customization or consulting. We will contact you within 1-3 business days.
+ PEAK Seminars
Three times a year Professional Education hosts alumni and industry professionals for a day of learning and networking. This collaborative knowledge exchange known as ‘PEAK’ (Professional Engineers Advancing Knowledge), is a cost effective and convenient way for P.E.’s to earn the required professional development hours for State of Wisconsin licensure. Up to 8 PDH’s can be earned in a day.
+ Professional Development
- Fundamental Selling Skills for Professionals
- Nursing Care of the Critically Ill and Complex Patient
- Ethics: Live Webinar
+ Project Management
- Project Management Essentials
- Project Management Basics
- Scrum and Agile Project Management
- Building Communication Culture
- Getting Key Stakeholders to Support Your Project
- Portfolio and Multi-Project Management
- We Are All Different: Leveraging Team Styles
+ Six Sigma
+ Technical Skills
+ Other Course Options
Milwaukee School of Engineering
1025 N. Broadway
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Telephone: (800) 321-6763
Fax: (414) 277-2895
Milwaukee School of Engineering reserves the right to revise at any time, without notice, any and all programs, fees and costs stated herein in accordance with the best academic and industrial standards as recommended by its advisory committees. The right also is reserved to cancel any course or subject at any time because of insufficient registration or other valid reason.