Department: Campus Life
Campus Ambassadors (CAs) help students discover, engage, and connect with campus!
- Assist in planning campus traditions such as Homecoming, St. Pat’s Celebration, Family Weekend.
- Plan, lead, or support on and off campus events for students.
- Support student organization planning events, creating marketing materials, reviewing policies and procedures, and assist with leading training sessions for organization leaders.
- Collaborate with student organizations, departments, and faculty/staff to create programs and events.
- Assist in creating, promoting, and distributing marketing materials.
Required to attend enrollment events including open house and admitted student days. Must be available to attend training on Wednesday, August 31 and for Welcome Week (Thursday, September 1 – Monday, September 5)