To qualify for student employment during the academic year you are required to take at least six undergraduate credits or three graduate credits during each term of the academic year.

Positions designated as "Work-Study" are only available to students who have been awarded federal Work-Study.

Positions that do not indicate they are Work-Study positions are available to any interested MSOE student.

Advancement Office Assistant
Work Study Student Employment
Development & Alumni Affairs
Custodial Assistant - Events
Student Employment
Custodial Services
Lab Assistant
Work-Study Student Employment
School of Nursing
RCAS Tutor
Student Employment
Raider Center for Academic Success
SHIP Communications Officer
Student Employment
Public Safety
SHIP Shuttle Driver
Student Employment
Campus Life
Video and Multimedia Assistant
Marketing & Public Affairs
WMSE Membership Assistant
Student Employment
WMSE Music Library Assistant
Student Employment
WMSE Underwriting Assistant
Student Employment