STEM on Site
If you are a high school group looking for a campus tour only, please refer to our admissions page.
The STEM on Site program allows groups to visit MSOE and engage in hands on activities or to have the MSOE STEM team lead activities at your location. STEM on Site offerings vary based on the time of year and staff availability. Please use the form below help us coordinate an experience with your school or group!
The program investment for STEM on Site is $5 per student which includes all fees for an instructor, programming materials, and program curriculum. Scholarship opportunities are available for schools who qualify.
Important notes about the STEM on Site offerings:
- 8/2020 Pandemic Update: STEM on Site can be offered virtually or on the MSOE campus only at this time. Please use the form below to request and our team will connect with safety procedures, group limits, and other options.
- This program is available Monday – Friday between 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. from September through mid-May.
- MSOE will provide at least one staff member to lead an activity. For groups larger than 20, MSOE requires additional volunteers from your group to ensure activity success. We recommend at least 1 adult for every 8 elementary aged students, and at least 1 adult for every 15 middle or high school students.
- MSOE charges a travel fee for offsite programming of $0.55/mile for sites that are more than 15 miles from the MSOE Campus (1025 N Broadway, Milwaukee, WI).
- This program is available on a first come, first served basis pending staff availability. Programs can be scheduled up to a year in advance.
- Campus tours are only available for high school groups
If you are a non-profit group looking for MSOE sponsorship via leading an activity at a workshop, conference, or similar event, please indicate this in your event request.
STEM on Site is generously supported by BioForward Wisconsin.