Ready to learn more about Milwaukee School of Engineering and our user experience degree? Filling out the application is fast and easy!
The User Experience degree program at MSOE is an interdisciplinary program that provides students with the essential skills to design digital experiences, environments, products, and services for customers and end users. Specifically, the program provides foundations of visual design and multimedia production, human factors, usability, content management, and information architecture. Students are prepared for careers in user experience, interaction design, usability, design research, content management, and technical communication.
Employment in digital fields is projected to grow much faster than the average for all occupations. Demand will be driven by the growing popularity of mobile devices and e-commerce. In our state-of-the-art Gene Carter Usability Lab, you’ll develop tools to meet these demands and share in the challenges of turning creative ideas into immersive and engaging interactive digital experiences.
You may want to consider UX if you have…
- A strong interest in web, mobile, and emerging technologies.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and a passion for great design.
- A high degree of creativity and curiosity.
- Problem-solving skills and an understanding of human behavior.
- The ability to grasp complex ideas and translate them into clean, seamless and understandable solutions.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
Read more about MSOE's User Experience undergraduate degree.
Get to know our distinguished User Experience faculty!