Before a student commits to a college, it’s so important to see the campus and community firsthand to make sure it’s a good fit. We look forward to hosting you and your student and showing you what makes an MSOE education so distinctive.
Parents, Teachers & Guidance Counselors
Choosing a college may be the most important decision a young person ever makes, and there’s a lot to consider: the quality of the academics, program options, class sizes, facilities, campus feel, location and cost. The latter is often foremost on parents’ minds, and you may be surprised at how affordable an MSOE education is once you take into account MSOE’s scholarship package. MSOE is also known for its exceptional return on investment, with high job placement rates and high starting salaries that make an MSOE education a remarkable value. Learn more about the MSOE Advantage.
Important Dates to Remember
- July 1: MSOE starts accepting applications for the following school year
- Mid-September: Admissions decisions are released
- October 1: FAFSA application opens
- December 1: Application deadline (recommended)
- Mid-January: Financial aid award letter processing begins
- May 1: Enrollment deposit deadline (recommended)
It’s never too early to get your students excited about their future.