The IT department has created and installed a variety of charging stations around campus for the convenience of students, faculty and staff.
IT Support and Helpdesk
The Information Technology department provides a number of services to MSOE students, faculty, and staff.
- Technology Program - IT provides a comprehensive technology program available for all eligible students
- Help Desk - The IT Help Desk serves as the primary point of contact for all Information Technology support to faculty, staff, and students.
- Classroom Technology and Audio-Visual Services - IT provides support for in-classroom technology and A/V support for events
- Software & Applications - IT provides access and support for a number of software applications.
- Raider Card Information - ID card production for faculty, staff and students, meal plans for students, access to dorms, labs, classrooms.
The IT Help Desk is hiring for several open positions.
Milwaukee School of Engineering (MSOE) invites applications for a full time Network Administrator to join our Information Technology department.