The IT department has created and installed a variety of charging stations around campus for the convenience of students, faculty and staff.
IT Support and Helpdesk
The Information Technology department provides a number of services to MSOE students, faculty, and staff.
- Technology Program - IT provides a comprehensive technology program available for all eligible students
- Help Desk - The IT Help Desk serves as the primary point of contact for all Information Technology support to faculty, staff, and students.
- Classroom Technology and Audio-Visual Services - IT provides support for in-classroom technology and A/V support for events
- Software & Applications - IT provides access and support for a number of software applications.
- Raider Card Information - ID card production for faculty, staff and students, meal plans for students, access to dorms, labs, classrooms.
Under direction of the Data Applications and Systems Manager, the Campus Card Administrator is a part-time position responsible for delivering critical services revolving around the ID card and Scheduling Services.
The IT Help Desk is hiring for several open positions.